- Current Yield = 8.80%
- Price-to-book Ratio = 0.973
- Asset Per Unit = $1.744
- Liabilities per unit = $0.829
- Gearing = 47.5%
I like it for its high yield and the positive economics that Japan is having right now. It was a close call between Croesus Retail Trust and Ascendas Hospitality Trust but I do realize that hospitality trust has more risks involved compared to retail trust. Moreover, the price of Ascendas Hospitality Trust has went up before I make my decision so that has affected it as well.
Here are the statistics of my portfolio
- Current Investment Value = $161,000
- Dividend Income = Average of $1,052 per month.
- Current Yield = 7.801%
- Price-to-book Ratio = 0.851
- Gearing = 28.34%
- Secured NAV = 54.36%
Post a Comment