- yield of 10.87%,
- low price-to-book ratio of 0.573,
- high secured NAV of almost 120% of trading price
- low gearing of 20.6%.
The only problem is that it is in Indonesia and not Singapore. But looking at the Indonesia's economy which has been growing so well compared to Europe, US and even Singapore, I think it is worthwhile to invest in Indonesia again (after my exit from First REIT).
With this investments, here are the statistics of my current holdings.
- Projected Distribution for Year 2012 = $8,748 (which is $729 per month)
- Projected Yield = 9.491%
- Assets = $223,541
- Liabilities = $82,353
- NAV = $141,188
- Secured Assets = $46,553
- Current Market Value = $92,175
- Market Value-to-book Ratio = 0.6529
- Gearing of Portfolio = 36.84%
Post a Comment