- Current Yield = 10.07%
- Price-to-book Ratio = 0.662
- Assets per unit = $0.245
- Debt per unit = $0.02 (including current liabilities)
- Gearing = 6.67%
I did some calculations on the portfolio which they have and here are some of the highlights.
- It has cash of $51 million which translate to $0.0629 per share.
- It has listed equity of $24 million which translate to $0.0296 per share.
- They are going to monetize their Aircraft investment which is $44 million and that translate to $0.0543
The investment is about $10500 which brings me about $1,050 per year. Quite good. I wonder whether I should sell some of my holdings to buy this again. (In my portfolio, there are REITs which have risen so much that it is no longer attractive.)
Post a Comment